The Oregon Subaru Club is ran by a team of volunteers that dedicate their time and energy to helping make our community a better place for all. If you are looking for who to contact reguarding a question or issue please review the team bios below.
Brendan Brucker | Founder
Video. Photo. Social. Content. Web. That is who Brendan is. Brendan enjoys spending as much free time as possible building relationships and giving back to the community.
- Oversees all club activities and leadership teams
- Handles club finances
- Fulfills all online orders
Eric Green | Member Relations/Partnership Officer
Eric is motived to seek connections with people in the Subaru Community. Going to school for his Bachelors in Nursing, and working as a CNA, you'll find him at meets or doing what he loves most, enjoying the PNW through dirt roads in his Subaru.
- Oversees all member relation issues and requests
- Oversees the OSC Partnership Program
- Handles all member disputes and grievances
- Point of contact for business partnerships/sponsorships
Alisha Brucker | Event Officer
Alisha seeks adventure in all things through hiking, camping, off-road adventures and planning events. She’s eager to collaborate with the community to organize new and exciting events!
- Event Coordinator
- Manages club calendar and events
- Creates and organizes event materials
- Oversees the planning, promotion and execution of all club meets
- Point of contact for ALL OSC events and meets
Grant Plumb | Road Captain Officer
Grant is a person who will always be in the outdoors with his wife anytime he can. He likes to hangout with anyone who wants a friend. He is very approachable and overall easy going.
- Research, plan, and organize all cruises
- Ensure cruises are fun and what the people want
- Educating and Informing Members reguarding cruise plans and ettiqute
- Point of contact for all cruise related questions!
Charles Hidde | Chapter Relations Officer (Lead)
Bio to come.
Trevor McClennen | Chapter Relations Officer (Coordinator)
Hard work, determination, and honesty is what Trevor strives to accomplish with everything in his life. He is a man of many gifts and hobbies including, musician, freelance mechanic, outdoorsman, and enjoys giving back to others in the community.
- Chapter development
- Chapter Officer recruitment and retention
- Overall relations and communication between OSC officers and Chapter teams
- Reviewing and revising decisions made by chapter officers, and much more
Jordan Green | IT & Real Communications Officer
Bio to come
Collin Wilson | eCommerce and Production Officer
Collin is here to answer any questions you might have about merchandise and the store; specs, quality, status, defects, ideas, etc. He will listen to ideas and provide thoughtful and constructive feedback. In his free time Collin enjoys spending time with his family. You’ll occasionally see him and his sidekick Emma at club events taking in the experience.
- Handles all aspects of merchandise and the store
- Answers any questions regarding merchandise and the store
- Ensures production quality
- Point of contact for all OSC merchandise requests and approvals for brand usage